By using the Periscope trademarks in these Brand Guidelines, you agree to follow these Periscope Trademark Guidelines (the “Guidelines”) as well as our Terms of Service and all other Periscope rules and policies. Twitter Inc. (“Twitter”) reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change this policy at any time at its sole discretion without notice.
These Guidelines apply to your use of the Periscope trademarks. You may use the Periscope trademarks solely for the purposes expressly authorized by Twitter. Strict compliance with these Guidelines is required at all times, and any use of the Periscope trademarks in violation of these Guidelines will automatically terminate any license related to your use of the Periscope trademarks.
- You may not alter the Periscope trademarks in any manner, including, but not limited to, changing the proportion, color or shape of the Periscope trademarks, or adding or removing any elements from the Periscope trademarks.
- The Periscope trademarks must appear by themselves, with reasonable spacing between each side of the marks and other visual, graphic or textual elements.
- The Periscope trademarks should not be placed in any way that that interferes with the readability or display of the entirety of the Periscope trademarks.
- You may not use the Periscope trademarks in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by Twitter without an express written permission and license from Twitter.
- You may not use the Periscope trademarks to disparage Twitter or Periscope, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Twitter’s sole discretion, may diminish or tarnish Twitter’s goodwill in the Periscope trademarks.
- You may not use the Periscope trademarks to refer to any other product or service other than Periscope. The SCOPE mark must only be used to reference Twitter’s Periscope product.
- When creating a product, app, website, or other service that uses or interacts with Twitter or Periscope, use a unique name, logo and design that cannot be confused with the Twitter or Periscope trademarks. You should not apply for any trademarks or domains that include the Periscope trademarks or any other confusingly similar variations.
- You must display the following statement in materials that display the Periscope trademarks: “PERISCOPE, SCOPE and the Periscope logo are trademarks of Twitter, Inc. or its affiliates.”
- You acknowledge that all rights to the Periscope trademarks are the exclusive property of Twitter, and all goodwill generated through your use of the Periscope trademarks will inure to the sole benefit of Twitter. You will not take any action that is in conflict with Twitter’s rights in, or ownership of, the Periscope trademarks.
Twitter reserves the rights, exercisable at its sole discretion, to modify these Guidelines, the Brand Guidelines, and/or the Periscope trademarks at any time and to take appropriate action against any unauthorized or nonconforming use of the Periscope trademarks.
You can submit trademark reports for Periscope and Twitter through our support form. Using the appropriate form ensures we have all the information necessary to process your report quickly. Please provide all information requested in the form. If you submit a report with incomplete information, we will follow up with you to request that information. Please note that this will result in a delay in processing your report. If you have trouble using the form, try updating your browser or switching to another browser.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org